PYRAMID™ Updates – PDF Risk Assessment and Audit Preparation Reports
Following feedback from our European and UK based consultants, the health and safety audit preparation reports have been updated and the option added to create and download a PDF version of the report.
In a move that is more environmentally friendly, more pages of information can be included in preparation for an audit or risk assessment and the PDF can be copied to laptops, tablets and mobile devices.
Below is a list of changes in the PDF health and safety audit preparation report…
- Weekly safety check and risk assessment check status for the last three weeks has been increased to eight weeks.
- A health and safety risk assessment directory is included showing a description of risk assessments, the creation date of the risk assessment, the risk rating with and without action taken and who the risk assessment was last reviewed by and when.
- Full PYRAMID™ accident, incident, near miss, major incidents and reportable disease reports are included.
- A section has been added to show which remedial actions required from the existing audit have been resolved.
- A list of eLearners for the location are listed as well as any external training courses the eLearners have completed.
- The eLearner compliance trend report is also included so the auditor can see the location’s training compliance without the need to login to the system.
- Health and safety manual, records and forms added or updated since the date of the audit are listed.
- The PDF includes bookmarks so each section can be quickly accessed.
The existing preparation reports for fire risk assessments and food safety audits have also been given the option to be converted to PDF by the system and downloaded. Please view the PYRAMID™ Updates – Audit Preparation Reports blog post for further details of data included in each report.