Part 5 Review – Large Scale Fire Risk Assessment Case Study
DDS is committed to delivering a quality and robust solution for our Clients and as such operates a process of continual improvement and review as part of our ISO9001 Quality Management System. This means that the project will be continuously monitored from the outset, through until successful completion as follows:
- up and agree key milestones and activities.
- confirm overall project plan and critical path and dates.
Fire Risk Assessment Stage
- Daily system updates.
- Daily updates as appropriate from Project Manager.
- Weekly review of progress and reports issued.
On successful completion of assessment inspections, we will also use PYRAMID™ analysis tools to complete a formal review of all fire safety risk assessments, which includes (as required);
- Trend reports on common compliance issues.
- Summary report of all assessments completed.
- Separate facilities issues report.
- Separate housekeeping issues report.
- Management review meeting with the Client Representatives (Project Manager).
Ongoing Review and Updates
The PYRAMID™ system will:
- enable Client representatives to monitor and update individual fire risk assessment reports with actions taken.
- automatically issue weekly status updates, post-completion, to enable ease of tracking outstanding issues.
- facilitate uploads of supporting documentation.
- provide a real-time electronic fire safety management system and log book for each building.
- DDS support all fire risk assessments remotely when not on site, for all fire risk assessment reports completed for a period of 12 months from release and / or review.
This article is the fifth in the series of our Large Scale Fire Risk Assessment Case Study. Please find below links to the other articles of the study: