Part 1 Overview – Large Scale Fire Risk Assessment Case Study
The purpose of this document is to clearly set out how DDS proposes to implement and successfully deliver a quality Fire Safety Risk Assessment programme.
- On Time (each FRA delivered hard copy and soft copy within 7 working days)
- On Budget (FRA works completed within the budget constraints of contract)
- Queries (resolved within 2 working days)
- Summary Reports (summary analysis and reports provided)
- NSI BAFE SP205 Accredited (with NSI certificate of conformity for each FRA carried out)
- Report Standards (adhering to client’s ‘Fire safety risk Assessment Standards March 2016’ document provided by the client as part of the ITT)
- QC process (applied to FRAs as per DDS ISO9001 process)
- Project Completion (review and client sign off at end of project)
Preparation (including PYRAMID™ set up)
- To create the foundations and framework from which the project can be successfully delivered, managed and monitored.
- To provide the robust I.T. PYRAMID™ solution from which fire safety risk assessments can be maintained, analysed and managed on-going.
- To provide management resource ensuring that fire safety risk assessments are completed on time, on budget and to meet legislative and guidance requirements consistently.
- To provide effective two-way communication between the client’s representatives and the fire safety risk assessment team.
Fire Safety Risk Assessment
- To carry out fire safety risk assessments in accordance with required templates and fire safety legislation.
- To produce fully documented fire safety risk assessment reports including photos.
- To review fire safety risk assessments in accordance with NSI and BAFE SP205 accreditation in conjunction with the client’s requirements.
- To produce Management Reports and ability to update FRA reports using PYRAMID™ to show where issues have been resolved.
This article is the first in the series of our Large Scale Fire Risk Assessment Case Study. Please find below links to the other articles of the study: