Level 2 Food Allergy Awareness
Accredited Level 2 Food Allergy Awareness course, incorporating the latest (Dec 2014) Law changes on food allergens and food product labelling.
This course is relevant for any organisation producing or serving food for public consumption; including pubs, restaurants, nurseries, takeaways, cafes, schools, canteens, childminder, charities etc.
The course comes in two versions both Catering & Childcare these versions include all the key awareness for the 14 most common allergens as named in the latest legislation.
Key chapters included:
- Allergens & the Law (latest 2014 changes)
- Allergens; the Facts (allergies vs intolerances, Coeliac disease, hidden allergens)
- The 14 Named Allergens (plus ingredient replacement ideas)
- Preventing Allergenic Contamination (incl. cleaning, suppliers, cooking, & service)
Bonus material included:
- How to write or update compliant Recipes & Ingredient panels
- Emergency First Aid for Anaphylaxis plus the use of EpiPens
- Downloadable PDF guide to the 14 named allergens
Our Level 2 Food Allergy Awareness course is understood to be the most up-to-date & comprehensive course on Food Allergy Awareness in the UK. It is written, presented and audited by Food safety and First Aid specialists, and Accredited at Level 2 by QUALIFI, a UK Awarding Organisation regulated by OFQUAL.
Duration: Approx 4 hours