Fire Warden Course with Live Fire Drill Evacuation and Fire Extinguisher Training
We have recently introduced a live fire drill exercise into our Fire Warden Training course to give course delegates a full overview of what is involved during a fire drill. During the training course DDS International start a smoke machine that activates the training venue fire alarm system to the surprise of course candidates, which is a real taste of what happens when a fire evacuation is required.
A gallery of images (18 photos) from our live practical training is available at the top of this article.
The new evacuation training has been a huge success with great feedback from our clients.
We had a wonderful time yesterday at the Fire Warden training, just want to say thank you to everyone.
Our fire warden course is a well balanced mix of theory and live practical training. We have a state of the art fire kit for live practical fire extinguisher training so candidates can experience what it is like to use a C02, foam and water fire extinguisher. Our industry leading experts present the course in an easy to digest way using a range of multimedia and teaching methods.
Fire Warden Training Course Presentation content
- Course Aims and Objectives
- Why Seconds Count
- The Law
- The Fire Safety Order (Employer’s and employees duties)
- Staff Training
- Fire Safety Statistics (Government statistics, accidental fires, deliberate fires, causes of death)
- How Do Fires Start? (Heat, fuel and oxygen. Typical sources of ignition)
- How Can We Put Fires out?
- How Fires Spread
- Fire Extinguishers Blanket
- Fire Fighting
- If You Discover a Fire
- If You Hear the Alarm
- Fire Alarm Stages (Silent, Alert and Evacuate)
- Fire Assembly Point
- Assist Disabled Persons
- Fire Safety Signs
- Duties of the Fire Warden (Including summary)
- Fire Prevention
- Good Housekeeping
- Means of Escape