Fire Safety Courses
Designed to fulfil the statutory requirements of the Regulatory Reform Fire Safety Order (RRFSO) legislation that became law on October 1st 2005, and also equip fire wardens/marshals to provide general fire safety awareness for staff.
Topic areas covered:
- Site walk or workshop with delegates to identify fire risks and potential fire hazards
- Presentation on legal responsibilities
- Discussion and focus on the seriousness and consequences of fire
- Training on Fire Warden duties and checks
- Presentation on the theory of fire
- Instruction on use of Fire Extinguishers & Fire Fighting Equipment
(n.b. In some venues this training will be completed outside using real fire extinguishers, in other venues training will be provided using training videos & demonstration).
Fire safety training just got a whole lot more enjoyable!
Here at DDS International we like to set the standards and show excellence throughout our business. Our trainers are all industry leading experts and we have just invested in a fantastic state-of-the-art new fire training kit to make the important element of learning even more FUN!
With any 'on-site' course we will contact you for your fire evacuation policy and request digital photos of your fire assembly points to ensure that all delegates receive training that is tailored to your organisation.
Delegates will receive a fire warden handbook to retain, and a certificate of achievement upon successful completion of course.
n.b. Minimum number of delegates 4. If the minimum number of delegates is not achieved, or if too many delegates cancel places, the course may be postponed or cancelled. Should this occur, any existing delegates will be informed immediately and will be given the option to transfer to the next available date for that course.
Duration: ½ day
On-site Courses from £504.00 +VAT for up to 15 delegates
- LEVEL 1 AWARD - FIRE SAFETY AWARENESS
- LEVEL 2 AWARD - FIRE SAFETY
- LEVEL 3 AWARD - FIRE SAFETY RISK ASSESSMENT
Please contact us on +44 (0)844 372 7300 for more details, or click here to enquire online.